Effective Date: March 1, 2020
Tail Lights, Inc. (“Tail Lights” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the personal information that we collect from you, or that you provide on the URL www.tail-lights.com (our “Site”) and how that information may be used or disclosed by us.
This policy does not apply to information collected on any third-party site or by any third-party application that may link to or be accessible from the Site.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including:
· Information you provide to us.
· Information we collect as you navigate through the site, including usage details, IP addresses, and cookies.
Information You Provide to Us
We may collect and use the following information that you provide to us:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided when you report a problem with our Site.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
Usage Details, IP Addresses and Cookies
· Usage Details and IP Addresses. As you navigate through the Site, we may also collect details of your visits to our Site, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' equipment, browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Uses Made of the Information
We will not sell or rent your information to any third party marketers. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, in the following ways:
· To present our Site and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
· To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that you provide via this Site to the following third parties:
· Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· Contractors and service providers we use to support our operations.
· To a successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or any other form of sale of some or all of Tail Lights’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Tail Lights about its customers is among the assets transferred.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
· Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
· Protect the rights, property, or safety of Tail Lights, our clients, or others.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Tail Lights, Inc.
23371 Mulholland Drive
Woodland Hills, CA 91367