Attaching Tail Wrap
1. Placing Tail Wrap
- Place the tail wrap logo side up as high on the tail as possible. (As pictured)
- Wrap the velcro under the base of the tail making sure that the rough side of the velcro does NOT touch the soft skin under the tail. ALL of the velcro must overlap the neoprene.
- Secure snuggly, taking care not to cover the silver ring or clip site.
2. Securing Tail wrap with safety ring
- Pull as much tail hair through the silver safety ring at the bottom of the tail wrap.
3. Securing Tail wrap
- Braid the section of hair back into the main tail and secure with a rubber band.
Attaching Tail Light unit
- Cip the Tail Light unit to the webbing square located in the center of the tail wrap.
- If desired, secure the Tail Light unit to the tail wrap using the thin velcro piece at the top of the tail wrap.